RICS Singapore has joined the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore as a Sterling member, which means that RICS members now enjoy certain membership benefits of the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore at no cost.
As a RICS sterling additional chamber member you may enjoy:
- Over 70 events annually including networking, receptions and briefings
- Chamber's Leaders in Business lunches; previous speakers include Sir Martin Sorrell, HE Antony Phillipson, Sir Robert Fry, UK MP Jeremy Browne, Alderman Nick Anstee and many more
- Access and membership of one or more of the different business groups and meet with experts and interested individuals
- Access to the Young British Chamber Group which supports, inspires and mentors young professionals up to the age of 35
- Copies of the bi-monthly chamber magazine, The Orient
- Member offers such as $1000 discount on term membership at the Singapore Cricket club, 15% off every bill at all Harry's outlets and 10% on British Airways flights to the UK, Europe, Australia and North America.
These are just a few highlights of the Chamber's offering. For full details of RICS Sterling additional member benefits please visit the BritCham Membership Benefits page
You may register for membership through the BritCham website
by selecting 'Join Now', Sterling additional, RICS, and completing your contact information.
If you would like any further assistance or more information regarding the British Chamber membership, please do not hesitate to contact:
Katie Hudson / Emi Hosono email@example.com