06 July 2012
Grand Ballroom, Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
Early bird rate (Register on or before 22 June 2012)
THB 2,450 / HK$625 (RICS/Supporting Organisation member)
THB 2,800 / HK$712 (Non member)
Regular rate (Register after 22 June 2012)
THB 3,500 / HK$890 (RICS/Supporting Organisation member)
THB 4,000 / HK$1,018 (Non member)
THB 1,600 / HK$408 (Students)
1. Please note that only Hong Kong Dollar is available for online payment.
2. Online registration is not available for students.
This one-day conference looks at the opportunities and challenges facing real estates investors and professionals in Thailand. This will be a great opportunity to hear from a magnificent line-up of speakers including H E Yingluck Shinawatra, Prime Minister of Thailand, and Dr Surin Pitsuwan, Secretary General of ASEAN. Following each keynote presentation, panel discussions comprising experts and representatives of professional institutions will share experiences and insights for a sustainable future. To wrap up the conference, H E Mr Asif Ahmad, British Ambassador to Thailand, will give a closing address on strengthening business environment in Thailand.Programme highlights:
SESSION 1: OPPORTUNITIES AND THREATS TO THAILAND IN AEC
- Keynote presentation: Globalisation of Standards in Valuation
- Keynote presentation: Trends in Cross Border Talent Movement
- Panel discussion: Investment and FDI Flow for Thailand Real Estate Market
- Panel discussion: Challenges for Cross Border Talent Transfer
SESSION 2: REFLECTING UNCERTAINTY IN VALUATION: LESSONS LEARNT AND INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS FOR NATURAL DISASTERS
- Keynote presentation: Preparing for Natural Disaster: Role of Surveyors
- Panel discussion: Urban Planning: Preparing for Potential Natural Disasters
For more information and registration, please download the Conference Flyer from below or contact the Conference Secretariat at tel: +662 684 1500 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Hotel Information: Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit
To enjoy preferential rate, please make your booking before 14 June 2012 at t: +66 2 6498888 / f: +66 2 6498000 / e: email@example.com.
Single Occupancy: THB 5,296.5
Double Occupancy: THB 5,885
*Please note that enquiries about the discounted rate should be directed to the hotel directly.