04 September 2012
Pan Pacific Hotel, Singapore
Failure to understand the values of underlying assets can have severe global consequences not only for investors and shareholders but also for the public at large. In both developed and emerging economies, valuation underpins financial decisions and forms a basis of a range of market activity; everything from home ownership and office leasing to the funding of major property and portfolio transactions, both as direct investments and via secured leading and structured finance markets.
In short, all those who occupy, own, develop, or trade tangible and intangible assets in today’s fast moving, sophisticated world markets, rely on competent and impartial valuation providers who comply with the relevant national and local standards.
This conference will highlight the intricate relationship between valuation and investment and updates on International Valuation Standards. Prominent international speakers will share their experience on assessment of partnership and application of the latest internationally recognised valuation methods in financial environment.
SG$360 / HK$2,237 (RICS/Supporting Organisation member)
SG$400 / HK$2,486 (Non member)
SG$155 / HK$963 (Student)
1. Please note that only Hong Kong Dollar is available for online payment.
2. Students are required to enclose a copy of the valid student card with the registration form.
3. Online registration is not available for students.
- David Faulkner, Member, International Valuation Professional Board and Executive Director, Valuation and Advisory Services Asia, Colliers International (Welcome address)
- Dr Teo Ho Pin FRICS, Mayor of North West District, MP for Bukit Panjang Constituency Member, Government Parliamentary Committee (MND) (Opening address)
- Mr Ong See Lian, RICS President 2011-2012
- Mr Justin Wood, Director, Corporate Network, Singapore, Economist Intelligence Unit
- Prof Yu Shi Ming, Head of Department of Real Estate, National University of Singapore
- Cushman and Wakefield
Asian Economic Forecast in Global Setting
Future of Real Estate Profession 2030
Panel Discussion 1:
Updates on International Valuations Standards
Panel Discussion 2:
Cross-border Asset Valuation
Panel Discussion 3:
Use of Valuation Services in Ensuring Financial Sector's Stability
Valuation of Green Commercial Properties
For more information and registration, please download the Conference Flyer from below or click below for online registration.
For enquiry, please contact:
Ms Regina Soh
t: +65 6338-2321