14 May 2011, Saturday
Conrad Hong Kong Hotel, Admiralty, Hong Kong
Why, What and How - The truth behind sustainability: building towards a vision
This year RICS Hong Kong Annual Conference will focus on sustainability, titled “Why, What and How – The truth behind sustainability: building towards a vision”. RICS has invited Mrs Carrie Lam JP, Secretary of Development, HKSAR, to give an opening address along with prominent international experts from the UK and Australia to speak and address this important issue in real estate and set the tone for local panel discussions. To register, please download the brochure from below panel.
Keynote Opening Address:
- Mrs Carrie Lam JP, Secretary for Development, Hong Kong SAR Government
Keynote Presentations: 1st Panel - Is there a value proposition to sustainability?
- Mr Mann Young, Head of Sustainability, Lend Lease Asia
Topic: From vicious to virtuous – tackling sustainability
- Dr Ann Heywood, Principal of the College of Estate Management
Topic: People and the future of the built environment
- Mr Chris Brooke, Chairman, RICS Asia
- Mr Mann Young, Keynote Speaker
- Mr Michael Moir, Director of Property, Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Mr Christopher Tung, Partner, K&L Gates (Hong Kong)
- Mr Raymond Lopinski, Vice President Facilities Asia Pacific, Sony Picture
2nd Panel - People Power: Are we forgetting the human dimension to sustainability?
- Mr Ong See Lian, Global President-Elect 2010-2011, RICS
- Dr Ann Heywood, Keynote Speaker
- Mr Andrew Macpherson, Partner, EC Harris
- Prof KS Wong, Director of Sustainable Design, Ronald Lu & Partners;
Chairman of Green Labelling Committee, Hong Kong Green Building
- Mr Kyran Sze, Executive Director, Aedas Ltd
Luncheon key-note speaker:
Dr David Fisher, Architect, Chairman, Dynamic Architecture Group
For full details and registration, please download the Conference Brochure from below panel.
For enquiry, please contact:
t: +852 2372 0090
f: +852 2372 0490
Conrad Hong Kong Room Rates (For period: May 13 - May 15 2011)
Available room rates now start at HK$3,000 per room per night, subject to availability. If you would like to make a reservation at Conrad Hong Kong Hotel, please visit http://conradhotels1.hilton.com or call Tel: 852-2521-3838.